Sales Support Associate
About the position…
Wahl & Case is looking for an engaging Sales Support Associate who is a passionate self-starter looking to make an impact in a fast-paced office environment. We're looking for an all-star to take initiative across the multiple back office functions that maintain and support our constant growth. You’ll work closely with the sales team, engage with customers and help improve internal processes in our Tokyo office.
- Detail-oriented. You recognize the need for accuracy in all internal and external documents, communications and processes.
- A troubleshooter. You find elegant solutions to problems and see them through to completion.
- Capable. You have superior organizational skills, work with integrity and demonstrate great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Team-oriented. You share information openly and commit to not only your individual success, but to that of your teammates as well.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Flexible. You can switch gears quickly, and deal with all the tasks large and small that get thrown your way. As a company we move quick, and you can keep up.
- Bilingual. You are fluent in both English and Japanese, confident using both in a business setting; including face-to-face meetings, over the phone, and written communication.
- Provide administrative supports to all business units
- Support our recruitment (sales) consultants by formatting client job descriptions and candidate CVs.
- Assist with contract management, including the preparation, filing, and mailing of documentation.
- Enter data with accuracy and attention to detail in our internal CRM system and data tracking sheets
- Prepare gifts for placed candidates and help with seasonal projects such as year-end holiday cards.
- Handle ad-hoc requests for translation support, event planning, and project support.
- Organize the office to maximize the efficiency and productivity of employees. This includes keeping the office and meeting rooms clean and ready for guests.
- Manage company office supplies, including stationary, furniture, equipment, etc.
- Work with external vendors, such as building maintenance or our coffee and water suppliers, resolving any issues that arise and seeking to make improvements wherever possible.
- Work with HR to collect and review expenses and timesheets
- Work with the Finance team to review sales reports
- Remain flexible to pitch-in for a variety of miscellaneous tasks, such as running to the post office or bank, ordering catered lunches or making arrangements for an off-site meeting.
- 60% sales support activities
- 40% general affairs
- 10% building relationships and bringing a positive energy to the office
- Founded in 2010, Wahl & Case helps the world’s most innovative firms attract people who want to change the world. We know that the need for talent is the biggest single issue enterprises face, and we fulfill that need.
- Headquartered in Tokyo, with an office in San Fransisco, we are home to over a dozen nationalities. The environment is international and our main internal language is English.
- We are driven by our commitment to build a successful business while continuing to provide excellent levels of service to both our clients and candidates. While we certainly work hard, we also take time to celebrate our successes. You could sum up our culture in three words: results, service, and fun.
- Wahl & Case also has an entrepreneurial spirit and maintains close relationships to the start-up community.