About the Community Associate position…
This role is particularly focused on initiating and developing new relationships with our customers. It also acts as an entry-level position to enter the recruitment industry with potential to grow in several directions within the company and industry.
- An outgoing person. You find it easy to build rapport with people at first contact and then develop that rapport into a long-term professional relationship.
- Results-driven; always looking to exceed expectations.
- Tenacious. You are inspired, rather than put off by challenges.
- Organized. You can prioritize and keep tabs on multiple processes. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Good at research. You find, analyze, and synthesize information from different sources in a limited time frame.
- A team player. You share information openly and commit to not only your individual success, but to that of your teammates as well. You enjoy providing outstanding service to colleagues, clients, and candidate.
- Hungry to learn. You are driven to keep improving and to build a career on the fast track in a growing organization.
If so, then please apply to the Community Associate position at Wahl and Case, an award-winning recruitment firm based in Tokyo that helps the world’s most innovative firms attract people who want to change the world.
- You will take part in a comprehensive training program and become highly proficient at managing data in a Salesforce.com CRM system, and communicating with clients and management in a wide range of situations.
- You will carry out searches using social media, job boards, and our internal database to identify candidates who are open to learning more about potential career opportunities.
- You will spend most of your day calling, meeting, and liaising with these candidates, striving at all times to give Wahl and Case the best reputation for customer service.
- You will also support our business development efforts by generating and tracking leads for new business development, as well as participating in client meetings.
- In addition, you will occasionally support community management initiatives designed to engage and deepen relationships with our customers, utilizing tools such as email marketing and event planning.
Why work at Wahl and Case?
- We’re growing fast, and this growth creates a wide range of professional development and career opportunities.
- We have top-notch managers and training programs, which will help you develop best-in-class skills in a short time.
- We attach great importance to outstanding results and services, so as an A-player, you’ll feel valued and appreciated.
- We have a fun, international work environment, with plenty of play in addition to the hard work.
- Talent will continue to be a key differentiator for companies in the long term, so a career in talent acquisition is a smart, strategic choice.