Location: San Francisco
About the position…
We’re looking for tech-savvy salespeople to join our recruitment team in San Francisco. Ideally, candidates will have some recruitment or sales experience and will have found that they thrive in a fast-paced environment with quantitative targets, and they love providing a solution that solves their customers problems. We work primarily with start-ups and growing companies in industries such as ad tech and gaming, so while our recruiters do not need a technical background, a sincere interest in the tech market is key.
Consultants at Wahl and Case are responsible for the full recruitment process. This includes sourcing and screening candidates, business development and account management of client accounts, negotiation of client contracts and candidate offers, and long-term relationship management, such as after-placement care.
While it is essential to have the communication skills and emotional intelligence to build strong relationships, you will also need to have an underlying goal-orientation and the ability to overcome adversity. We will expect you to achieve your targets while delivering first-class service to your clients and candidates. You will have a lot of fun, our full support, and a lot of responsibility.
- You recognize opportunities and successfully execute solutions tailored to client needs with a high degree of professionalism; making placements and generating revenue.
- Results driven. You have a track record of delivering consistent results, meeting and exceeding targets, and providing exceptional levels of customer service.
- A troubleshooter. You find elegant solutions to problems and see them through to completion.
- You have experience in value-added sales, whereby your customer is seeking professional advice rather than someone simply administering orders.
- You are able to negotiate, influence and persuade; able to push back to your customers at the appropriate timing.
- You have superior organizational skills, work with integrity and demonstrate great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Team-oriented. You share information openly and commit to not only your individual success, but to that of your teammates as well.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- A connector. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited network of clients and candidates for Wahl and Case; you want to exceed your targets and advance your career.
- New starters take part in an extensive orientation program, designed to help consultants excel at all aspects of the recruitment process and begin working toward achieving their professional goals as quickly as possible.
- Merit-based career progression with clear targets and eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses.
- Proven consultants with a few years of success in their local market can be considered for international opportunities within the company.